Possum Master Kill Trap
The Possum Master trap uses a unique method of trapping and killing pests. Hunters have used nooses for thousands of years to catch animals. The Possum Master combines the ancient hunters' noose with a modern, plastic body, to create a light-weight, reliable, easy-to-use and affordable trap.
It has been designed for both the professional trapper and the domestic user. It is safe to set and it's easy to remove the dead animal from it.
Its simple design means you can position it in a variety of locations. You can use it to catch possums, mustelids (ferrets, stoats and weasels), ferel cats and rats. It will not catch domestic pets if you don't bait it with meat, or if you use the cat-stop face-plate.
- Safer around birds
- Easy and safe to use, with a reliable safety catch
- UV inhibitors added to plastic body
- Can be set in a variety of locations
- Lightweight and compact
- Stackable for easy carrying
- Optional faceplate for ground setting. Used only to capture smaller species.
Traps cost NZ$55 each. Faceplates cost NZ$5 each. Download order forms from here.
Free freight to anywhere in New Zealand.